"Opencart Tailored Shirt Online" module is used to make or customize garments through online. You can create your own dress and have it tailored to your accurate measurements for a perfect fitting.
Design the garment yourself – Select your favorite fabrics then choose sleeves, fit, collar, collar button, cuffs style, chest pocket, placket, and bottom style.
"Opencart Tailored Shirt Online" module has user-friendly interface that helps the user a potential tailoring experience.
"Opencart Tailored Shirt Online" module offers online customized tailoring for all types of user. This module is a complete tailoring solution that helps you to engage customers, boost your sales and revenues.
"Opencart Tailored Shirt Online" module has excellent features and easy to install or setup. “Opencart Tailored Shirt Online” module is more flexible and compatible with many existing module in the Opencart repository. This module is fully customizable. Users can easily configure the module into the new or existing Opencart store.
- Shoppers can easily customize garments through online.
- Just chose a fabrics and start design.
- Sleeves can be set for long or short.
- Fit, normal and loose fit can be select.
- Seven (7) types of collar can be select from design panel.
- Collar buttons single/double option.
- Eight (8) types of cuff style are available.
- Different types of chest pocket can be select.
- Different types of placket can be select.
- Tail and square shaped bottom style is available.
- Shoppers can set their shirts measurement.
- Shoppers can add to cart with quantity from design panel.
- Design preview is available in cart page.
- Enable or disable design panel for specific fabrics.
- Extra customization price can be set from admin.
- Minimum customization quantity can set.
- Zip file upload facilities.
- Change Text, Font Size, Bold, and Text Color of Design Button.
- Set button background color and allow button style.
- Change all text of design panel from admin “Change Text” option.
- Print the design from order page.
For installation process and other information please view our online Documentation